Login to Complete an Entry or to Access Judging Panel
THE 2022 FAB 50 APPLICATION
THE WORLD’S ONLY LISTING OF THE TOP 50 EXHIBIT BUILDERS AND EVENT FABRICATORS SERVING THE U.S
Deadline: June 24, 2022
Note: Submissions should NOT include confidential information.
From the architects of the Ex Awards, Experience Design and Technology Awards and the Top 100 Event Agency It List, comes the world’s only editorial ranking of the top 50 fabricators serving corporate America. In 2021 alone, more than 35,000 clients searched the online Fab 50 section of eventmarketer.com, cementing the need for a dedicated editorial listing of top fabricators.
Fabrication partners serving the U.S. are encouraged to APPLY FOR FREE to become a part of this list. Editors of Event Marketer will comb over applications to compile the 2022 Fab 50.
The Fab 50 will run as a special report (for last year’s, click HERE) in the Fall issue of Event Marketer magazine, which is read by thousands of event and trade show buyers. It will also be sent to a bonus circulation of 3,200 procurement buyers at Fortune 1000 companies. A few important notes:
- This is an editorial feature—THERE IS NO CHARGE to apply for the Fab 50. And we’re not looking for financials or hourly rates. The goal is to showcase the top exhibit builders—who they are and what they do. Based on your input we will present clear and useful data to our client-side and procurement readers.
- Deadline for submitting: June 24, 2022 by 11:59 PM ET. Due to printing schedules, NO EXCEPTIONS will be granted.
- Eligibility: The Fab 50 is open to North American exhibit builders and event fabricators that have internal design and build offerings. Consultancies, think tanks, design studios, suppliers to exhibit companies and field marketing/event agency companies should not enter.
- All questions must be answered in full. Incomplete applications will be automatically excluded from consideration by this online system.
- If you have questions related to the application, contact Kait Shea at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have questions related to the online entry form or technical questions, contact Emily Makadok, email@example.com.